WE KNOW YOUR MINI IS YOUR PRIDE AND JOY. THAT'S WHY WE'RE PLEASED TO OFFER A FREE ACCIDENT RECOVERY SERVICE.
Should you and the apple of your eye get into a bit of a pickle, and your car can’t be driven, we’ll arrange for your car to be collected and delivered to your nearest MINI Approved Bodyshop, regardless of whether the accident is your fault or not. Here we’ll check out the damage for you and, if you like, repair it using the latest MINI wizardry.
And remember, even if your insurance company suggests its own approved repairer, you can still choose a MINI Approved Bodyshop.
CONTACT US OR CALL 0800 777101
MINI APPROVED BODYSHOP
Had an accident?
- Turn on your MINIs hazard lights and set up the warning triangle.
- Make sure you are as visible as possible.
- Exchange details with third parties.
- Call MINI Accident Recovery Service on 0800 777 101 for assistance.
Try not to worry. As long as you’re OK, we’ll make sure your MINI is too.
Terms and Conditions:
MINI Accident Recovery Service has been designed to provide assistance in the event of your vehicle being involved in an accident.
This service applies to all MINI owners, irrespective of the age of the vehicle.
As part of the service we will:
- Recover your vehicle to the nearest MINI Approved Repairer which is closest to the scene of the incident (or to the nearest MINI Approved Repairer to your home address).
- If the assistance falls outside of normal business hours then the vehicle will be taken to a safe place of storage and delivered to the MINI Approved Repairer the following working day.
- In the event that the use of specialist equipment is required to recover the vehicle, including but not limited to, when it has left the highway, is in a ditch, is standing on soft ground, sand, shingle, stuck in water or snow or has been immobilised by removal of its wheels, we will arrange recovery but you will be responsible for the cost of the specialist equipment. These costs may be refundable under the terms and conditions of your motor insurance policy.
- MINI (UK) Limited will take responsibility for the vehicle during the recovery process, however, once the vehicle has been signed for and is in the care of the MINI Approved Repairer, that entity will become responsible for the vehicle and the repair thereafter.
As with any service of this nature, there are exclusions.
- No cover is provided outside of mainland UK.
- No recovery to a location outside of the MINI Approved Repairer network.
- No other benefits apply, however, if your vehicle currently benefits from MINI Emergency Service, then normal benefits will apply.
- Any loss of profit, goodwill or contracts, and any indirect, economic and/or consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the incident.
- This offer does not apply if the incident has arisen as a result of your participation in a criminal act or offence.
- This offer does not apply as a result of your being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, or solvent abuse or drugs.
By using this service you agree to the terms and conditions of this offer and agree to the use of your personal details within the BMW Group, authorised agents and the MINI Approved Repairer network for purposes of the repair of your vehicle.